Research & Findings
Below you will find papers and proposals for RNtein Biotechnology's latest products. If you would like to help support our research and development, please view our Investors page.
Engineered Cellular Microvesicles
- Genetically Engineered RNA Microvesicles - Introduction - [PDF]
RNTein Biotech Lab announces development of new RNA nanoparticles called engineered RNA microvesicles, RNAmv.
- RNAmv investigation of new drug IND - [PDF]
Viva la natural vesicle - [PDF]
"Naturally occurring exosomes are ideal for therapies — and are better for the job are than artificial nanoparticles, says EPhilip W. Askenase"
- The Oncoprotein Gankyrin/PSMD10 as a Target of Cancer Therapy - [PDF]
Jun Fujita and Toshiharu Sakurai, 2019
- Cdc6 Knockdown Renders p16
INK4a Re-Activation, Leading to Senescence Human Breast Carcinoma Cells - [PDF]
Published in Fundamental Aspects of DNA Replication edited by Jelena Kušić-Tišma.
- The Production of AJS2011: a novel gene transfer vehicle carrying therapeutic RNA | figures
- Proposal for Cytonacx 2
- Introducing Cytonacx, RNTein Biotech Lab. latest biotechnology in the field of molecular therapy.
- "Cdc6 knockdown inhibits human neuroblastoma cell proliferation".